DIRECTOR: Lori D. Coombs, MBA, MSE
Our Vision is to provide an accessible STEAM-focused curriculum to students of all ages to enhance their current educational base while promoting the culture of life-long learning to guide them along their future career paths.
The WWCM Academy provides STEAM services to the broader community through online and outreach resources including:
1. Mentoring: i.e., American Rocketry Challenge
2. Robotics competition project-advising and incubating
3. Organizing and supporting of Science and Technology clubs
4. Provisioning use of laboratory based hands-on education
5. Summer outreach activities
6. STEAM camp programs
7. Developing and disseminating teaching and learning resources including:
• audio and video files
• reference books
• laboratory manuals
• learning / teaching software
WWCM Academy is partnering with the International Space Station U.S. National Labs to provide online activities for students.